Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roberto Arango, GOP Politician From Puerto Rico, Linked to Nude Pics on Grindr

Another day, another politician who cannot keep his clothes on around cell phones. This time, the exhibitionist seems to be Puerto Rican conservative Sen. Roberto Arango, who had several anatomically vivid pics show up on popular gay cruising app Grindr, reports Gawker.

When asked about the photos by a Puerto Rican TV station, Arango responded with an Anthony Weiner-esque non-denial: "You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't."

http://www.newser.com/story/127070/roberto-arango-gop-politician-from-puerto-rico-linked-to-nude-pics-on-grindr.html